FastAPI is a Python framework and set of tools that enable developers to use a REST interface to call commonly used functions to implement applications. It is accessed through a REST API to call common building blocks for an app.
🤔first, create Virtual Env🤔
pip install virtualenv
In other words, you can cluster together groups of hosts running Linux® containers, and Kubernetes helps you easily and efficiently manage those clusters.
We will start by adding a hard disk to a existing virtual machine.In the settings of the VM go to storage and add a hard disk of desired size.I added a Hard Disk of 15 GB. …
🔅 Create a key pair
🔅 Create a security group
🔅 Launch an instance using the above created key pair and security group.
🔅 Create an EBS volume of 1 GB.
🔅 The final step is to attach the above created EBS volume to the instance you created in the…
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coca-Cola Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing and marketing of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. The company produces Coca-Cola, invented in 1886 by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton. …
using EFS instead of EBS service on the AWS as,
Create/launch Application using Terraform
1. Create Security group which allow the port 80.
2. Launch EC2 instance.
3. In this Ec2 instance use the existing key or provided key and security group which we have created in step 1.
Integrate Prometheus, Grafana & K8s then perform in following tasks:
1. Deploy them as pods on top of Kubernetes by creating resources Deployment, ReplicaSet, Pods or Services
2. And make their data to be remain persistent.
3. And both of them should be exposed to outside world.
first see about…